Don’t take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes. Copy the instructions into your own note, and be sure to tag the person who tagged you.
1. The Hot Zone-Richard Preston
2. The Cobra Event-Richard Preston
3. Apocalypse 2012-Lawrence E. Joseph
5. The Andromeda Strain-Michael Crichton
6. Fahrenheit 451-Ray Bradbury
7. Brave New World-Aldous Huxley
8. The Great Gatsby-F. Scott Fitzgerald
9. The Crucible-Author Miller
11. Into the Wild-Jon Krakauer
12. The Perks of Being a Wallflower-Stephen Chbosky
13. A Child Called “It”-Dave Pelzer
14. Tuesdays With Morrie-Mitch Albom
15. Lord of the Flies-William Golding
I don’t read a lot…but these books stand out to me.